The ATLAS project – XII. Recovery of the mass-to-light ratio of simulated early-type barred galaxies with axisymmetric dynamical models
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 424, Issue 2, pages 1495–1521, August 2012
How to Cite
Lablanche, P.-Y., Cappellari, M., Emsellem, E., Bournaud, F., Michel-Dansac, L., Alatalo, K., Blitz, L., Bois, M., Bureau, M., Davies, R. L., Davis, T. A., de Zeeuw, P. T., Duc, P.-A., Khochfar, S., Krajnović, D., Kuntschner, H., Morganti, R., McDermid, R. M., Naab, T., Oosterloo, T., Sarzi, M., Scott, N., Serra, P., Weijmans, A.-M. and Young, L. M. (2012), The ATLAS project – XII. Recovery of the mass-to-light ratio of simulated early-type barred galaxies with axisymmetric dynamical models. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 424: 1495–1521. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21343.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Accepted 2012 May 18. Received 2012 May 16; in original form 2011 October 5
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!