Predictions for the intrinsic UV continuum properties of star-forming galaxies and the implications for inferring dust extinction
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 424, Issue 2, pages 1522–1529, August 2012
How to Cite
Wilkins, S. M., Gonzalez-Perez, V., Lacey, C. G. and Baugh, C. M. (2012), Predictions for the intrinsic UV continuum properties of star-forming galaxies and the implications for inferring dust extinction. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 424: 1522–1529. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21344.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
- Accepted 2012 May 18. Received 2012 May 15; in original form 2012 March 30
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!