From bipolar to elliptical: simulating the morphological evolution of planetary nebulae
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 424, Issue 3, pages 2055–2068, 11 August 2012
How to Cite
Huarte-Espinosa, M., Frank, A., Balick, B., Blackman, E. G., De Marco, O., Kastner, J. H. and Sahai, R. (2012), From bipolar to elliptical: simulating the morphological evolution of planetary nebulae. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 424: 2055–2068. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21348.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2012
- Space Telescope Science Institute. Grant Numbers: HST-AR-11251.01-A, HST-AR-12128.01-A
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: AST-0807363
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-SC0001063
- Cornell University. Grant Number: 41843-7012
- Chandra X-ray Observatory Center. Grant Number: GO1-12025A
- NASA. Grant Number: NAS8-03060
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!