Fundamental properties of Fanaroff–Riley type II radio galaxies investigated via Monte Carlo simulations
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 424, Issue 3, pages 2028–2054, 11 August 2012
How to Cite
Kapińska, A. D., Uttley, P. and Kaiser, C. R. (2012), Fundamental properties of Fanaroff–Riley type II radio galaxies investigated via Monte Carlo simulations. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 424: 2028–2054. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21351.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2012
- Leverhulme Trust
- STFC Advanced Fellowship
- European Community's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013). Grant Number: ITN 215212
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!