On the origin of sub-TeV gamma-ray pulsed emission from rotating neutron stars
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 424, Issue 3, pages 2079–2085, 11 August 2012
How to Cite
Bednarek, W. (2012), On the origin of sub-TeV gamma-ray pulsed emission from rotating neutron stars. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 424: 2079–2085. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21354.x
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2012
- Polish Narodowe Centrum Nauki. Grant Number: 2011/01/B/ST9/00411
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!