The XMM Cluster Survey: evidence for energy injection at high redshift from evolution of the X-ray luminosity–temperature relation
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 424, Issue 3, pages 2086–2096, 11 August 2012
How to Cite
Hilton, M., Romer, A. K., Kay, S. T., Mehrtens, N., Lloyd-Davies, E. J., Thomas, P. A., Short, C. J., Mayers, J. A., Rooney, P. J., Stott, J. P., Collins, C. A., Harrison, C. D., Hoyle, B., Liddle, A. R., Mann, R. G., Miller, C. J., Sahlén, M., Viana, P. T. P., Davidson, M., Hosmer, M., Nichol, R. C., Sabirli, K., Stanford, S. A. and West, M. J. (2012), The XMM Cluster Survey: evidence for energy injection at high redshift from evolution of the X-ray luminosity–temperature relation. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 424: 2086–2096. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21359.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
- Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC). Grant Numbers: ST/F002858/1, ST/I000976/1, ST/H002391/1, PP/E001149/1, ST/G002592/1
- Leverhulme Trust
- University of KwaZulu-Natal
- University of Sussex
- FP7-PEOPLE-2007-43-IRG 20218
- Fundaçao para a Ciência e a Tecnologia through the project. Grant Number: PTDC/CTE-AST/64711/2006
- South East Physics Network (for RCN)
- Swedish Research Council (VR)
- Oskar Klein Centre for Cosmoparticle Physics (for MS)
- RAS Hosie Bequest and the University of Edinburgh (for MD)
- US Department of Energy
- National Nuclear Security Administration by the University of California
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. Grant Number: W-7405-Eng-48
- Royal Society–Wolfson Research Merit Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!