South East Physics Network, http://www.sepnet.ac.uk
Galaxy Zoo and ALFALFA: atomic gas and the regulation of star formation in barred disc galaxies†
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 424, Issue 3, pages 2180–2192, 11 August 2012
How to Cite
Masters, K. L., Nichol, R. C., Haynes, M. P., Keel, W. C., Lintott, C., Simmons, B., Skibba, R., Bamford, S., Giovanelli, R. and Schawinski, K. (2012), Galaxy Zoo and ALFALFA: atomic gas and the regulation of star formation in barred disc galaxies. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 424: 2180–2192. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21377.x
This publication has been made possible by the participation of more than 200 000 volunteers in the Galaxy Zoo project. Their contributions are individually acknowledged at http://www.galaxyzoo.org/volunteers
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!