†Herschel is an ESA space observatory with science instruments provided by European-led Principal Investigator consortia and with important participation from NASA.
Integral field spectroscopy of 2.0< z<2.7 submillimetre galaxies: gas morphologies and kinematics
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 424, Issue 3, pages 2232–2248, 11 August 2012
How to Cite
Alaghband-Zadeh, S., Chapman, S. C., Swinbank, A. M., Smail, I., Harrison, C. M., Alexander, D. M., Casey, C. M., Davé, R., Narayanan, D., Tamura, Y. and Umehata, H. (2012), Integral field spectroscopy of 2.0< z<2.7 submillimetre galaxies: gas morphologies and kinematics. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 424: 2232–2248. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21386.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: AST-1009452
- STFC Advanced Fellowship
- STFC and through a Leverhulme Senior Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!