Gamma-ray flare and absorption in the Crab nebula: lovely TeV–PeV astrophysics
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 424, Issue 3, pages 2249–2254, 11 August 2012
How to Cite
Kohri, K., Ohira, Y. and Ioka, K. (2012), Gamma-ray flare and absorption in the Crab nebula: lovely TeV–PeV astrophysics. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 424: 2249–2254. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21388.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) of Japan. Grant Numbers: 21111006, 23540327, 22244030, 21684014, 22244019
- Center for the Promotion of Integrated Sciences (CPIS) of Sokendai. Grant Number: 1HB5806020
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!