A search for pre-substellar cores and proto-brown dwarf candidates in Taurus: multiwavelength analysis in the B213-L1495 clouds
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 424, Issue 4, pages 2778–2791, 21 August 2012
How to Cite
Palau, A., de Gregorio-Monsalvo, I., Morata, Ò., Stamatellos, D., Huélamo, N., Eiroa, C., Bayo, A., Morales-Calderón, M., Bouy, H., Ribas, Á., Asmus, D. and Barrado, D. (2012), A search for pre-substellar cores and proto-brown dwarf candidates in Taurus: multiwavelength analysis in the B213-L1495 clouds. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 424: 2778–2791. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21390.x
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!