Based on observations carried out with the IRAM 30 m telescope. IRAM is supported by INSU/CNRS (France), MPG (Germany) and IGN (Spain).
A search of CO emission lines in blazars: the low molecular gas content of BL Lac objects compared to quasars†
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 424, Issue 3, pages 2276–2283, 11 August 2012
How to Cite
Fumagalli, M., Dessauges-Zavadsky, M., Furniss, A., Prochaska, J. X., Williams, D. A., Kaplan, K. and Hogan, M. (2012), A search of CO emission lines in blazars: the low molecular gas content of BL Lac objects compared to quasars. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 424: 2276–2283. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21391.x
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2012
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: PHY09-70134
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!