Population synthesis for symbiotic X-ray binaries
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 424, Issue 3, pages 2265–2275, 11 August 2012
How to Cite
Lü, G.-L., Zhu, C.-H., Postnov, K. A., Yungelson, L. R., Kuranov, A. G. and Wang, N. (2012), Population synthesis for symbiotic X-ray binaries. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 424: 2265–2275. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21395.x
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundations of China (NSFC). Grant Numbers: 11063002, 11163005
- Knowledge Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KJCX2-YW-T09
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 973 Program 2009CB824800
- Natural Science Foundation of Xinjiang. Grant Numbers: 2009211B01, 2010211B05
- Doctor Foundation of Xinjiang University. Grant Number: BS100106
- RFBR. Grant Numbers: 10-02-00951, 10-02-00231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!