The WiggleZ Dark Energy Survey: the transition to large-scale cosmic homogeneity
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 425, Issue 1, pages 116–134, 1 September 2012
How to Cite
Scrimgeour, M. I., Davis, T., Blake, C., James, J. B., Poole, G. B., Staveley-Smith, L., Brough, S., Colless, M., Contreras, C., Couch, W., Croom, S., Croton, D., Drinkwater, M. J., Forster, K., Gilbank, D., Gladders, M., Glazebrook, K., Jelliffe, B., Jurek, R. J., Li, I.-h., Madore, B., Martin, D. C., Pimbblet, K., Pracy, M., Sharp, R., Wisnioski, E., Woods, D., Wyder, T. K. and Yee, H. K. C. (2012), The WiggleZ Dark Energy Survey: the transition to large-scale cosmic homogeneity. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 425: 116–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21402.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2012
- Australian Research Council (ARC). Grant Numbers: DP0772084, DP1093738
- Australian Research Council Centre of Excellence. Grant Number: CE11E0090
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!