Near-infrared observations of Type Ia supernovae: the best known standard candle for cosmology
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 425, Issue 2, pages 1007–1012, 11 September 2012
How to Cite
Barone-Nugent, R. L., Lidman, C., Wyithe, J. S. B., Mould, J., Howell, D. A., Hook, I. M., Sullivan, M., Nugent, P. E., Arcavi, I., Cenko, S. B., Cooke, J., Gal-Yam, A., Hsiao, E. Y., Kasliwal, M. M., Maguire, K., Ofek, E., Poznanski, D. and Xu, D. (2012), Near-infrared observations of Type Ia supernovae: the best known standard candle for cosmology. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 425: 1007–1012. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21412.x
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2012
- UK Science and Technology Facilities Council
- Gary & Cynthia Bengier, the Richard & Rhoda Goldman Fund, NASA. Grant Numbers: NNX10AI21G, GO-7100028
- TABASGO Foundation and NSF. Grant Number: AST-0908886
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!