The unseen population of F- to K-type companions to hot subdwarf stars
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 425, Issue 2, pages 1013–1041, 11 September 2012
How to Cite
Girven, J., Steeghs, D., Heber, U., Gänsicke, B. T., Marsh, T. R., Breedt, E., Copperwheat, C. M., Pyrzas, S. and Longa-Peña, P. (2012), The unseen population of F- to K-type companions to hot subdwarf stars. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 425: 1013–1041. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21415.x
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2012
- Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
- National Science Foundation
- U.S. Department of Energy
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Japanese Monbukagakusho, and the Max Planck Society
- Higher Education Funding Council for England
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!