The unseen population of F- to K-type companions to hot subdwarf stars
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 425, Issue 2, pages 1013–1041, 11 September 2012
How to Cite
Girven, J., Steeghs, D., Heber, U., Gänsicke, B. T., Marsh, T. R., Breedt, E., Copperwheat, C. M., Pyrzas, S. and Longa-Peña, P. (2012), The unseen population of F- to K-type companions to hot subdwarf stars. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 425: 1013–1041. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21415.x
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2012
- Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
- National Science Foundation
- U.S. Department of Energy
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Japanese Monbukagakusho, and the Max Planck Society
- Higher Education Funding Council for England
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Table 4. Full list of objects from the C2M sample with magnitudes inside the cuts described in Table 1.
Table 8. Subdwarf and companion effective temperatures, distance estimates and magnigudes for the C2MS sample.
Table 9. Subdwarf and companion effective temperatures, distance estimates and magnigudes for the SU sample.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.