†Based on observations made with ESO telescopes at the La Silla Paranal Observatory under programme IDs 083.A0360 and 085.A0359.
The large area KX quasar catalogue – I. Analysis of the photometric redshift selection and the complete quasar catalogue
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 424, Issue 4, pages 2876–2895, 21 August 2012
How to Cite
Maddox, N., Hewett, P. C., Péroux, C., Nestor, D. B. and Wisotzki, L. (2012), The large area KX quasar catalogue – I. Analysis of the photometric redshift selection and the complete quasar catalogue. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 424: 2876–2895. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21427.x
‡Based on observations collected at the Centro Astronómico Hispano Alemán (CAHA) at Calar Alto, operated jointly by the Max-Planck Institut für Astronomie and the Instituto de Astrofísica de Andalucía (CSIC).
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
- the SDSS and SDSS-II
- the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
- the Participating Institutions
- the National Science Foundation
- the US Department of Energy
- the National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- the Japanese Monbukagakusho
- the Max Planck Society and the Higher Education Funding Council for England
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Table 4. Catalogue of 324 KX-selected objects.
Table 6. KX-selected quasar catalogue.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.