Infall times for Milky Way satellites from their present-day kinematics
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 425, Issue 1, pages 231–244, 1 September 2012
How to Cite
Rocha, M., Peter, A. H. G. and Bullock, J. (2012), Infall times for Milky Way satellites from their present-day kinematics. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 425: 231–244. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21432.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
- CONACYT doctoral fellowship and NASA. Grant Number: NNX09AG01G
- Gary McCue fellowship through the Center for Cosmology
- NASA. Grant Number: NNX09AD09G
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!