Properties of the giant H ii regions and bar in the nearby spiral galaxy NGC 5430
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 425, Issue 1, pages 261–272, 1 September 2012
How to Cite
Brière, É., Cantin, S. and Spekkens, K. (2012), Properties of the giant H ii regions and bar in the nearby spiral galaxy NGC 5430. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 425: 261–272. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21450.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2012
- Fonds Québécois de la Recherche sur la Nature et les Technologies (FQRNT)
- Hubert–Reeves Fellowship
- National Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!