Photometric transit search for planets around cool stars from the western Italian Alps: a pilot study
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 424, Issue 4, pages 3101–3122, 21 August 2012
How to Cite
Giacobbe, P., Damasso, M., Sozzetti, A., Toso, G., Perdoncin, M., Calcidese, P., Bernagozzi, A., Bertolini, E., Lattanzi, M. G. and Smart, R. L. (2012), Photometric transit search for planets around cool stars from the western Italian Alps: a pilot study. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 424: 3101–3122. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21467.x
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2012
- European Union
- Autonomous Region of the Aosta Valley
- Italian Department for Work, Health and Pensions
- Regional Government of Valle d'Aosta
- Town Municipality of Nus
- Monte Emilius Community
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!