Optical-to-virial velocity ratios of local disc galaxies from combined kinematics and galaxy–galaxy lensing
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 425, Issue 4, pages 2610–2640, 1 October 2012
How to Cite
Reyes, R., Mandelbaum, R., Gunn, J. E., Nakajima, R., Seljak, U. and Hirata, C. M. (2012), Optical-to-virial velocity ratios of local disc galaxies from combined kinematics and galaxy–galaxy lensing. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 425: 2610–2640. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21472.x
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2012
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG03-02-ER40701
- David & Lucile Packard Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!