γ -rays from annihilating dark matter in galaxy clusters: stacking versus single source analysis
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 425, Issue 1, pages 477–489, 1 September 2012
How to Cite
Nezri, E., White, R., Combet, C., Hinton, J. A., Maurin, D. and Pointecouteau, E. (2012), γ -rays from annihilating dark matter in galaxy clusters: stacking versus single source analysis. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 425: 477–489. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21484.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!