Prospects for detecting gamma-ray bursts at very high energies with the Cherenkov Telescope Array
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 425, Issue 1, pages 514–526, 1 September 2012
How to Cite
Kakuwa, J., Murase, K., Toma, K., Inoue, S., Yamazaki, R. and Ioka, K. (2012), Prospects for detecting gamma-ray bursts at very high energies with the Cherenkov Telescope Array. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 425: 514–526. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21490.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2012
- JSPS and CCAPP
- JSPS Research Fellowships. Grant Number: 231446
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) of Japan. Grant Numbers: 22540278, 21740184
- (RY) and nos. Grant Numbers: 21684014, 22244019, 22244030
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!