This study is based on observations carried out with the IRAM Plateau de Bure Interferometer. IRAM is supported by INSU/CNRS (France), MPG (Germany) and IGN (Spain).
A search for linear polarization in the active galactic nucleus 3C 84 at 239 and 348 GHz†
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 425, Issue 2, pages 1192–1198, 11 September 2012
How to Cite
Trippe, S., Bremer, M., Krichbaum, T. P., Krips, M., Neri, R., Piétu, V. and Winters, J. M. (2012), A search for linear polarization in the active galactic nucleus 3C 84 at 239 and 348 GHz. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 425: 1192–1198. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21492.x
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!