⋆Based on data obtained with the Ultraviolet and Visual Echelle Spectrograph at the Very Large Telescope of the European Southern Observatory (Programme IDs 082.A-0569A, 085.A-0258A, 66.A-0624A, 68.A-0600A, 072.A-0346A and 074.B-0358A).
Constraining the variation of fundamental constants at z ∼ 1.3 using 21-cm absorbers†
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 425, Issue 1, pages 556–576, 1 September 2012
How to Cite
Rahmani, H., Srianand, R., Gupta, N., Petitjean, P., Noterdaeme, P. and Vásquez, D. A. (2012), Constraining the variation of fundamental constants at z ∼ 1.3 using 21-cm absorbers. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 425: 556–576. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21503.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2012
- Promotion of Advanced Research. Grant Number: 4304-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!