SPIDER – VI. The central dark matter content of luminous early-type galaxies: Benchmark correlations with mass, structural parameters and environment
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 425, Issue 1, pages 577–594, 1 September 2012
How to Cite
Tortora, C., La Barbera, F., Napolitano, N. R., de Carvalho, R. R. and Romanowsky, A. J. (2012), SPIDER – VI. The central dark matter content of luminous early-type galaxies: Benchmark correlations with mass, structural parameters and environment. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 425: 577–594. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21506.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: AST-0808099, AST-0909237
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!