Accreting magnetars: a new type of high-mass X-ray binaries?
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 425, Issue 1, pages 595–604, 1 September 2012
How to Cite
Reig, P., Torrejón, J. M. and Blay, P. (2012), Accreting magnetars: a new type of high-mass X-ray binaries?. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 425: 595–604. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21509.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2012
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación through the projects. Grant Numbers: AYA2010-15431, AIB2010DE-00054, 20100026-ASIM
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!