Orbital and physical parameters of eclipsing binaries from the All-Sky Automated Survey catalogue – IV. A 0.61 + 0.45 M⊙ binary in a multiple system
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 425, Issue 2, pages 1245–1256, 11 September 2012
How to Cite
Hełminiak, K. G., Konacki, M., Różyczka, M., Kałużny, J., Ratajczak, M., Borkowski, J., Sybilski, P., Muterspaugh, M. W., Reichart, D. E., Ivarsen, K. M., Haislip, J. B., Crain, J. A., Foster, A. C., Nysewander, M. C. and LaCluyze, A. P. (2012), Orbital and physical parameters of eclipsing binaries from the All-Sky Automated Survey catalogue – IV. A 0.61 + 0.45 M⊙ binary in a multiple system. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 425: 1245–1256. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21510.x
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2012
- European Social Fund
- Polish National Science Center. Grant Number: 5813/B/H03/2011/40
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Numbers: N203 005 32/0449, N203 3020 35, N203 379936
- Proyecto FONDECYT. Grant Number: P07-021-F
- Townes Fellowship Program
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: PHY05-51164, 0959447, 0836187, 0707634, 0449001
- Optical Infrared Coordination Network (OPTICON)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!