Based on observations obtained at the Observatorio Astronómico Nacional at San Pedro Mártir, Baja California, México, operated by the Instituto de Astronomía, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México.
Astroclimate at San Pedro Mártir – I. Seeing statistics between 2004 and 2008 from the Thirty Meter Telescope site-testing data†
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 426, Issue 1, pages 635–646, 11 October 2012
How to Cite
Sánchez, L. J., Cruz-González, I., Echevarría, J., Ruelas-Mayorga, A., García, A. M., Avila, R., Carrasco, E., Carramiñana, A. and Nigoche-Netro, A. (2012), Astroclimate at San Pedro Mártir – I. Seeing statistics between 2004 and 2008 from the Thirty Meter Telescope site-testing data. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 426: 635–646. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21527.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2012
- PAPIIT. Grant Numbers: IN109809, IN122409, IT104311-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!