Gamma-ray burst prompt emission variability in synchrotron and synchrotron self-Compton light curves
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 426, Issue 2, pages 1385–1395, 21 October 2012
How to Cite
Resmi, L. and Zhang, B. (2012), Gamma-ray burst prompt emission variability in synchrotron and synchrotron self-Compton light curves. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 426: 1385–1395. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21531.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2012
- NASA. Grant Numbers: NNX09AO94G, NNX10AD48G
- NSF. Grant Number: AST-0908362
- French Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: ANR-JC05-44822
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!