X-ray emission from high-redshift miniquasars: self-regulating the population of massive black holes through global warming
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 425, Issue 4, pages 2974–2987, 1 October 2012
How to Cite
Tanaka, T., Perna, R. and Haiman, Z. (2012), X-ray emission from high-redshift miniquasars: self-regulating the population of massive black holes through global warming. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 425: 2974–2987. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21539.x
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: AST-1009396
- NASA. Grant Number: NNX11AE05G
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!