Chemo-orbital evidence from SDSS/SEGUE G-type dwarf stars for a mixed origin of the Milky Way's thick disc
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 425, Issue 3, pages 2144–2156, 21 September 2012
How to Cite
Liu, C. and van de Ven, G. (2012), Chemo-orbital evidence from SDSS/SEGUE G-type dwarf stars for a mixed origin of the Milky Way's thick disc. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 425: 2144–2156. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21551.x
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
- Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!