Revealing a strongly reddened, faint active galactic nucleus population by stacking deep co-added images
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 426, Issue 2, pages 833–850, 21 October 2012
How to Cite
Varga, J., Csabai, I. and Dobos, L. (2012), Revealing a strongly reddened, faint active galactic nucleus population by stacking deep co-added images. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 426: 833–850. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21560.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2012
- NKTH: Polányi. Grant Numbers: OTKA-80177, OTKA-103244, KCKHA005
- European Union. Grant Number: TÁMOP 4.2.1./B-09/1/KMR-2010-0003
- Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
- Participating Institutions
- National Science Foundation
- United States Department of Energy
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Japanese Monbukagakusho
- Max Planck Society and the Higher Education Funding Council for England
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!