A 2 per cent distance to z = 0.35 by reconstructing baryon acoustic oscillations – II. Fitting techniques
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 427, Issue 3, pages 2146–2167, 11 December 2012
How to Cite
Xu, X., Padmanabhan, N., Eisenstein, D. J., Mehta, K. T. and Cuesta, A. J. (2012), A 2 per cent distance to z = 0.35 by reconstructing baryon acoustic oscillations – II. Fitting techniques. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 427: 2146–2167. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21573.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2012
- Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
- Participating Institutions
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: AST-0707725
- U.S. Department of Energy
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration. Grant Numbers: NNX07AH11G, NNX11AF43G
- Japanese Monbukagakusho
- Max Planck Society
- Higher Education Funding Council for England
- Yale University Faculty of Arts and Sciences High Performance Computing Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!