Based on observations obtained at the Canada–France–Hawaii Telescope (CFHT) which is operated by the National Research Council of Canada, the Institut National des Sciences de l'Univers of the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique of France and the University of Hawaii. Also based on observations obtained at the Bernard Lyot Telescope (TBL, Pic du Midi, France) of the Midi-Pyrénées Observatory, which is operated by the Institut National des Sciences de l'Univers of the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique of France.
Stokes IQUV magnetic Doppler imaging of Ap stars – I. ESPaDOnS and NARVAL observations†
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 426, Issue 2, pages 1003–1030, 21 October 2012
How to Cite
Silvester, J., Wade, G. A., Kochukhov, O., Bagnulo, S., Folsom, C. P. and Hanes, D. (2012), Stokes IQUV magnetic Doppler imaging of Ap stars – I. ESPaDOnS and NARVAL observations. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 426: 1003–1030. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21587.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
- Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation
- Swedish Research Council
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!