Re-examining the XMM–Newton spectrum of the black hole candidate XTE J1652−453
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 425, Issue 4, pages 2436–2442, 1 October 2012
How to Cite
Chiang, C.-Y., Reis, R. C., Walton, D. J. and Fabian, A. C. (2012), Re-examining the XMM–Newton spectrum of the black hole candidate XTE J1652−453. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 425: 2436–2442. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21591.x
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2012
- Einstein Fellowship Programme. Grant Number: PF1-120087
- Royal Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!