Monte Carlo radiation hydrodynamics: methods, tests and application to Type Ia supernova ejecta
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 425, Issue 2, pages 1430–1444, 11 September 2012
How to Cite
Noebauer, U. M., Sim, S. A., Kromer, M., Röpke, F. K. and Hillebrandt, W. (2012), Monte Carlo radiation hydrodynamics: methods, tests and application to Type Ia supernova ejecta. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 425: 1430–1444. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21600.x
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2012
- Group of Eight/Deutscher Akademischer Austauch Dienst (Go8/DAAD) Australian-German Joint Research Co-operation Scheme (‘Supernova explosions: comparing theory with observations’)
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft via the Emmy Noether Programme. Grant Number: RO 3676/1-1
- ARCHES prize of the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!