Suppression of the near-infrared OH night-sky lines with fibre Bragg gratings – first results
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 425, Issue 3, pages 1682–1695, 21 September 2012
How to Cite
Ellis, S. C., Bland-Hawthorn, J., Lawrence, J., Horton, A. J., Trinh, C., Leon-Saval, S. G., Shortridge, K., Bryant, J., Case, S., Colless, M., Couch, W., Freeman, K., Gers, L., Glazebrook, K., Haynes, R., Lee, S., Löhmannsröben, H.-G., O'Byrne, J., Miziarski, S., Roth, M., Schmidt, B., Tinney, C. G. and Zheng, J. (2012), Suppression of the near-infrared OH night-sky lines with fibre Bragg gratings – first results. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 425: 1682–1695. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21602.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2012
- ARC LIEF. Grant Number: LE100100164
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!