Visiting Professor at UAM, Madrid.
Modelling the composition of a young star cluster ejecta
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 425, Issue 3, pages 1696–1708, 21 September 2012
How to Cite
Mollá, M. and Terlevich, R. (2012), Modelling the composition of a young star cluster ejecta. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 425: 1696–1708. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21607.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2012
- DGICYT grant. Grant Number: AYA2010–21887–C04–02
- Comunidad de Madrid. Grant Number: CAM S2009/ESP-1496
- Spanish MICINN. Grant Number: CSD2006-00070
- Mexican Research Council (CONACYT). Grant Numbers: CB-2006-49847, CB-2007-01-84746, CB-2008-103365-F
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Table 2. Surface abundances of the stellar models.
Table 3. Accumulated masses ejected by a stellar cluster during its wind phase.
Table 5. Accumulated masses ejected by stars dying as supernova explosions.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.