Based on observations taken with the NASA/ESA Hubble Space Telescope, obtained at the Space Telescope Science Institute.
An ancient metal-poor population in M32, and halo satellite accretion in M31, identified by RR Lyrae stars†
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 425, Issue 2, pages 1459–1472, 11 September 2012
How to Cite
Sarajedini, A., Yang, S.-C., Monachesi, A., Lauer, T. R. and Trager, S. C. (2012), An ancient metal-poor population in M32, and halo satellite accretion in M31, identified by RR Lyrae stars. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 425: 1459–1472. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21609.x
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2012
- NASA. Grant Numbers: AR-12153.01-A, NAS5-26555
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!