Based on observations collected at ESO, Paranal, under programme 385.D-0198(A).
Optical and X-ray observations of candidate isolated neutron stars in the G315.4−2.3 supernova remnant†
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 425, Issue 3, pages 2309–2312, 21 September 2012
How to Cite
Mignani, R. P., Tiengo, A. and de Luca, A. (2012), Optical and X-ray observations of candidate isolated neutron stars in the G315.4−2.3 supernova remnant. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 425: 2309–2312. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21610.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!