Relativistic simulation of flip-flop instabilities of Bondi–Hoyle accretion and quasi-periodic oscillations
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Author Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 426, Issue 2, pages 1533–1545, 21 October 2012
How to Cite
Dönmez, O. (2012), Relativistic simulation of flip-flop instabilities of Bondi–Hoyle accretion and quasi-periodic oscillations. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 426: 1533–1545. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21616.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
- National Center for High Performance Computing of Turkey (UYBHM). Grant Number: 10022007
- COST Action MP0905 Black Holes. Grant Number: 109T519
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!