A detailed investigation of the proposed NN Serpentis planetary system
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 425, Issue 1, pages 749–756, 1 September 2012
How to Cite
Horner, J., Wittenmyer, R. A., Hinse, T. C. and Tinney, C. G. (2012), A detailed investigation of the proposed NN Serpentis planetary system. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 425: 749–756. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21620.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
- Australian government. Grant Number: DP0774000
- UNSW Vice-Chancellor's Fellowship
- Korea Research Council for Fundamental Science and Technology (KRCF)
- Young Research Scientist Fellowship Program
- Murdoch University, in Western Australia
- Department of Culture, Arts and Leisure (DCAL), Northern Ireland, UK
- KASI. Grant Number: 2012-1-410-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!