Confusion limited surveys: using WISE to quantify the rarity of warm dust around Kepler stars
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 426, Issue 1, pages 91–107, 11 October 2012
How to Cite
Kennedy, G. M. and Wyatt, M. C. (2012), Confusion limited surveys: using WISE to quantify the rarity of warm dust around Kepler stars. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 426: 91–107. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21621.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
- European Union. Grant Number: 279973
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- National Science Foundation
- NASA Office of Space Science. Grant Number: NNX09AF08G
- NASA Science Mission directorate
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!