Confusion limited surveys: using WISE to quantify the rarity of warm dust around Kepler stars
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 426, Issue 1, pages 91–107, 11 October 2012
How to Cite
Kennedy, G. M. and Wyatt, M. C. (2012), Confusion limited surveys: using WISE to quantify the rarity of warm dust around Kepler stars. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 426: 91–107. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21621.x
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
- European Union. Grant Number: 279973
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- National Science Foundation
- NASA Office of Space Science. Grant Number: NNX09AF08G
- NASA Science Mission directorate
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Table 1. The 271 Kepler stars with WISE 3–4 excesses.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.