†This work was not done in the author's capacity as an employee of the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, California Institute of Technology.
Measurement and calibration of noise bias in weak lensing galaxy shape estimation
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 427, Issue 4, pages 2711–2722, 21 December 2012
How to Cite
Kacprzak, T., Zuntz, J., Rowe, B., Bridle, S., Refregier, A., Amara, A., Voigt, L. and Hirsch, M. (2012), Measurement and calibration of noise bias in weak lensing galaxy shape estimation. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 427: 2711–2722. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21622.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2012
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 240672
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!