The dark matter haloes of dwarf galaxies: a challenge for the Λ cold dark matter paradigm?
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 425, Issue 4, pages 2817–2823, 1 October 2012
How to Cite
Ferrero, I., Abadi, M. G., Navarro, J. F., Sales, L. V. and Gurovich, S. (2012), The dark matter haloes of dwarf galaxies: a challenge for the Λ cold dark matter paradigm?. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 425: 2817–2823. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21623.x
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2012
- CosmoComp/Marie Curie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!