The properties of the local spiral arms from RAVE data: two-dimensional density wave approach
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 425, Issue 3, pages 2335–2342, 21 September 2012
How to Cite
Siebert, A., Famaey, B., Binney, J., Burnett, B., Faure, C., Minchev, I., Williams, M. E. K., Bienaymé, O., Bland-Hawthorn, J., Boeche, C., Gibson, B. K., Grebel, E. K., Helmi, A., Just, A., Munari, U., Navarro, J. F., Parker, Q. A., Reid, W. A., Seabroke, G., Siviero, A., Steinmetz, M. and Zwitter, T. (2012), The properties of the local spiral arms from RAVE data: two-dimensional density wave approach. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 425: 2335–2342. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21638.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
- Leibniz-Institut fuer Astrophysik Potsdam (AIP)
- Australian National University
- Australian Research Council
- French National Research Agency
- German Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: SPP 1177, SFB 881
- European Research Council. Grant Number: ERC-StG 240271
- Istituto Nazionale di Astrofisica at Padova
- Johns Hopkins University
- National Science Foundation of the USA. Grant Number: AST-0908326
- W. M. Keck foundation
- Macquarie University
- Netherlands Research School for Astronomy
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Slovenian Research Agency
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- Science & Technology Facilities Council of the UK
- Strasbourg Observatory
- Universities of Groningen, Heidelberg and Sydney
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!