Ramón y Cajal Fellow.
The cold veil of the Milky Way stellar halo†
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 425, Issue 4, pages 2840–2853, 1 October 2012
How to Cite
Deason, A. J., Belokurov, V., Evans, N. W., Koposov, S. E., Cooke, R. J., Peñarrubia, J., Laporte, C. F. P., Fellhauer, M., Walker, M. G. and Olszewski, E. W. (2012), The cold veil of the Milky Way stellar halo. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 425: 2840–2853. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21639.x
Based on observations made with European Southern Observatory Telescopes at the La Silla Paranal Observatory under programme ID 085.B-0567(A) and 088.B-0476(A). Based on observations made with the William Herschel Telescope operated on the island of La Palma by the Isaac Newton Group in the Spanish Observatorio del Roque de los Muchachos of the Instituto de Astrofsica de Canarias.
Ramón y Cajal Fellow.
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
- Royal Society
- Research Fellowship at Peterhouse College
- Ramón y Cajal Program. Grant Number: AYA2010-17631
- Marie Curie Initial Training Network CosmoComp. Grant Number: PITN-GA-2009-238356
- FONDECYT. Grant Number: 1095092
- NASA through Hubble Fellowship. Grant Number: HST-HF-51283.01-A
- Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy, Inc.. Grant Number: NAS5-26555
- NSF. Grant Number: AST0807498
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!