The influence of rotation on optical emission profiles of O stars
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 426, Issue 2, pages 1043–1049, 21 October 2012
How to Cite
Hillier, D. J., Bouret, J.-C., Lanz, T. and Busche, J. R. (2012), The influence of rotation on optical emission profiles of O stars. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 426: 1043–1049. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21646.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2012
- NASA ADP. Grant Number: NNG04GC81G
- STScI theory. Grant Numbers: HST-AR-11756.01.A, HST-AR-12640.01
- French Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ANR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!